The idea behind this project is to combine comfortable form-generation and modern browser functionality with maximum client coverage.
- We abstract browser specifics from HTML-forms to provide a clean interface to web developers. All configuration is located in one place.
- We follow the HTML5 spec where it's sensible. The only clash so far is checkbox validation .
- We aim to provide as much HTML5 functionality as possible.
- Input-elements can be easily modified by overriding the included element-classes.
- New element-classes are automatically integrated by the autoloader. (They can be instantiated with add (runtime generated methods))
- PHP 5.3
- PHPUnit 3.5 (to run included unit tests)
- Doxygen 1.7.2 (to generate documentation)
Generally, follow PSR-0, PSR-1, PSR-2 coding standard (http://www.php-fig.org)
To generate a gzipped release of the library (includes examples):
$ make release
To generate a gzipped release with the essentials for working environments:
$ make min
To run the unit tests:
$ make test
To generate documentation:
$ make doc